Tuesday, February 24, 2009

50 Days...

We are slowly getting there! We are so excited to get married!
We recently bought a HOUSE!! That's right our very own house!
Thank goodness we both have excellent credit and have saved our money
over the years! It definitely has paid off! We are so excited to start off in our
very own home. Once we figured out our mortgage was going to be about the
same amount as we would pay in rent for an apartment I was even more thrilled!
It is a cute little house in Gilbert. It is in really good shape and we got it for a really
good deal! We are excited to close March 20th with just enough time to get in there and
paint and get everything moved in before we get married! I don't have a picture of the house
but as soon as I get one I will post it! We have been having a lot of fun planning the
reception and doing fun wedding things! We took our engagement pictures this weekend!
Our photographer was amazing and I am so excited to see the photos! I will post some
as soon as we get them! I am so excited to marry Andrew!! He is the best guy. I am so
lucky!! He is so good to me!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!! i am so excited!! its getting close!! yay on the house!! if you need help painting i love to paint just let me know and i'll come!!

Mallory said...

i am SOOOO happy for you guys! i think andrew saw in utah, how happy and amazing jon and i's marrage is and he wanted that with you and THAT is why he proposed! hahaha.. kidding:) so happy for you guys and your new house!!

Debbie & Don said...

We are happy for you DeeDee. Looking forward to all the fun party's!