Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 2010!

We had a lovely first Christmas being married! We LOVE being married!! It was so fun to spend so much time with both of our families! For Christmas Santa brought us one of These:











A BLACK CRICUT EXPRESSION!!!


I absolutely LOVE IT!! It is AMAZING!! I have been having so much fun with it! It is so easy to use! I love making home decor stuff! I am pretty sure my favorite part is cutting vinyl! I also bought this over the holiday's...



It is a sizzix embossing machine. I LOVE it for embossing cards, scrapbooking, ect. It is SO easy to use!

We had fun Christmas shopping for each other but didn't go crazy! It was a very practical Christmas! Andrew bought me some cute jeans from a boutique I like, and some other cute clothes! I got him clothes, a new hat and ammo for his 45 (this was his favorite gift)!

In 2010 I am making it a goal to blog AT LEAST once a month!! Especially since I dropped the ball on writing in my journal!! We are so excited for 2010! The changes will be kind of busy/ exciting but so rewarding!!


No comments: