Welcome to our blog. We have had some requests to start updating our blog, so here it goes.
Life is great right now!!! We have been dating for some time now, and we are both happy as ever. We are both working and doing school online through Rio Salado College. Its great! I have been home from my mission for almost 11 months now... CRAZY!!!! (I know you all thought this was DeeDee making the first entry, but its me, Andrew. Sorry if you are disappointed now. :) :) In October, there is supposed to be a mission reunion in Provo. We are going to go and are planning on going to conference while we are there since it is that weekend. It will be great being together and going to see conference. We are hoping to also make a trip to Mexico for Labor Day! I have never been! I am excited!
I dont know what else to write right now, so I will post again when my mind is working.
Aufwiedersehen!!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
geez its about time andrew!! i was waiting for something, anything!! yay!! thats so exciting! thats alot of trips! the best way to get to know someone is so go on trips!
Post a Comment