Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Just Knew It...

Somehow I knew when we started this blog that I would be absolutely TERRIBLE at updating it! Thanks to Andrew for getting me started!
We are so busy ALL of the time! Between both of us working full- time and going to school, gym, Institute...Trying to spend time together! It's insane! 18 Days from today Andrew will have been home for a whole year! It seems like just yesterday I was at his house waiting for him to come from the airport! It has been an amazing year! It is just going to keep getting better! I have been so blessed in my life for the way things have worked out. I could not be happier! I am going to try to figure out how to post pictures... I will be updating again soon!

1 comment:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

wow....so when are you two getting married already????!!!!! seriously!!! get on that "A-stat"! j/k max an i dated for about a year and a half before we got married. I needed to make sure in knew what i was getting myself into(you still never do ) :)