Monday, May 11, 2009

For ALL Eternity....

I don't even know where to begin... Our wedding day could not have been more perfect. I am so thankful for everyone who helped out and made it such an amazing day! I can't believe it has already almost been a MONTH!! It was so incredible getting married in the temple. I would not have wanted it anywhere else! It is the best feeling knowing that I can be with Andrew for all eternity! I picked out a few of my favorite pictures from the wedding... which was hard.. Our photographer did an incredible job and was such an awesome guy! The best part is he gives you the copyright to all of the pictures so you can print them whenever you want and not have to pay crazy amounts for your pictures! We would recommend him to anyone! http://www.wilsonfoto.com/












The Reception...




I was so happy to FINALLY get a picture with my brother and he is smiling!!

Porter Family!


MY BEAUTIFUL COUSINS.. Whom I am SOO THANKFUL for!! They helped me so much on that day in SO many ways!! I can not thank them enough!

A HUGE Thank you to my Aunt Debbie!! She did so much work to make the day not stressful and she will never know HOW incredibly grateful I am for her help!! She is an amazing woman and I do not know how she does it!


We went to California on our honeymoon and had a BLAST! We went to Newport beach 2 days and Disneyland for 3 days! It was Andrews first time going to disneyland which made it even more fun!
They gave us these cute pins that say "Just Married"! We didn't mind that fact that anytime a disneyland worker saw us they said " Congratulations!!" It was so fun!


We had fun in California adventure.. But not as much fun as Disneyland!!

Splash Mountain became Andrew's favorite ride very quickly!! Thank goodness!


I LOVE DISNEYLAND!! The castle is SOO pretty at night!


You gotta have ice cream at the ice cream parlor on main street in Disneyland!!
Newport was GORGEOUS... we had such a hard time leaving...


This is the cute Jacket that Andrew gave me the morning of our wedding! He is so cute. It says " Sexy Little Bride".

I love my Husband!! Marrying Andrew was the best decision of my life! He is the most amazing man I have ever met and I couldn't be happier!

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Your pictures are beautiful and Disneyland looks like it was a blast, I am so jealous! Oh and of the beach too!!

Unknown said...

yay!!!! pictures look fabulous!! you guys are so cute! i'm glad you had so fun in cali! i hope everything is going super fab!

Mallory said...

SO happy for you guys!!!! looks like you had so much fun!!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

What a super cute couple!!!! I had so much fun helping out with wedding stuff!! seriously! I loved being part of your special day!-
hey I want to see your house, call me and i will come by sometime

Debbie & Don said...

I'd do anything for you. It helps that I enjoy being of service. I'm glad you had a great time in Cali! and that Andrew FINE-A-LEE made it to Disneyland>

nate and amy crandell said...

I love your wedding pictures! I am so sorry we had to miss out on your reception, looks like everything was gorgeous!

Debbie & Don said...

Hey you two, When is your house warming party? We want to come see where you live. You might even get a house plant or two.