Sunday, July 19, 2009

Birthday Time!

We have been so crazy busy since the wedding! I can’t believe how fast 3 months goes by!! We have had to opportunity to do lots of fun things since we were married! We have been having tons of fun decorating our house and getting settled in! We are hoping to have everyone over soon to see our house!

FIRST:
I LOVE my birthday. It is probably my favorite day of the year! This birthday was AMAZING!

This is what started off birthday week…..



Andrew is so cute and creative the paper says " No Peaking and No opening until I get home!"





Andrew had gotten me these cute flip flops I had been eyeing! He wrote something cute about the RIGHT and LEFT foot.

When I came home from work on Tuesday the day before my birthday this is what I found in our bathroom….



On the mirror it says " You can't have the happiest birthday in the world, UNLESS ITS AT THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!"

I was SHOCKED when I walked in… I called Andrew immediately…( well after I tried opening up the envelope) and asked him if this was a sick joke he was playing on me!

When he got home I opened the envelope and there were two plane tickets to California and my special " get in free on your birthday" ticket to disneyland!! That day is my amazing Grandmothers birthday! She turned 79! We went over to my parents to have dinner and celebrate with her! I have always loved having my birthday the day after my grandma's! We always party the whole week!



I just want to do a quick shout out about how amazing this woman is. She is so generous and does so many wonderful acts of service to others. She is so thoughtful and caring. She is an amazing example to me.

The next morning we Flew to California and went to Disneyland! Of course we did some shopping too! We had a ton of fun! It was an awesome birthday! A BIG thanks to Andrew for making it such a special day!



We have had a bunch more excitement going on but I will post about that later when I finally get all the pictures off my camera! Also, Andrews Birthday is coming up soon so there will be pictures to come of that!

No comments: