Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas is around the corner!


The Tree is up! We have had it up since Thanksgiving weekend but I wanted to wait until it was actually December to post a picture! I love the feeling of having the Christmas tree up and all the decorations in our own house! I am so excited for Christmas this year! We were so excited to get our lights up on our house... So we got a head start so they could be up for the whole month! We tested every strand before putting them up. Andrew even figured out ways to have no cords hanging down. We put up the lights and could NOT wait to turn them on and see all of our hard work look BEAUTIFUL! HA... think again... Half of them don't work!! I was so frustrated after untangling christmas lights and putting all of them up that we have just left them up and haven't fixed them yet... oh well. We have learned our lesson now to have the lights plugged in while putting them up!

2 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

um..... i had a strand of lights on when i was putting them up and got shocked bad because the staple went through one....

Andrew and DeeDee said...

Yikes! Well then I give up! I am to impatient for christmas lights!