
I am so excited for my husband! He got accepted to the ASU college of Innovation and Technology, Air Traffic Management program at the ASU polytechnic campus. He will be starting in January 2010. He can not wait to get started on the program. We are so lucky to live in Arizona which has the most advanced air traffic program in the country. The facility that Andrew will be training at has more advanced equipment and technology than the air traffic tower at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport! He is so excited to be an air traffic controller! I am starting my prayers now that in 2 years when he is finished and hired on with the FAA there will be a job opening in Arizona! If there isn't we will be sent to whatever state has a spot for him! I am so proud of Andrew for being a goal oriented person and such a hard worker! I do not know how he does it sometimes!



2 comments:
yay!! thats aweomse! go andrew!! woot woot.
YAY! Go Andrew! Hopefully we'll be joining you two out there next year! Good luck on everything and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment