I feel like March has been the fastest month since the beginning of the year! We have done a lot of fun things with friends and family! We had a Porter family party. Andrew's brother Matt is in the Marines and will be deployed to Afghanistan April 1st. So we had a fun get together and BBQ at the Dewitt's farm. We had so much fun playing with our cute nieces and nephew!
Our good friends Kristin and Steve got married in the Temple on March 20th. We were so happy to be with them in the temple. It was such a neat experience to see them be sealed. I did Kristin's hair for her wedding also so it was fun to spend a lot of time with her getting ready for the wedding! We could not be happier for them!
Over all March has been a super fun Month! ! I can't believe how fast time goes by! We are blessed in so many ways. We have so much to be thankful for! Most of all I am so thankful that we are married for all eternity! I sometimes still can't believe that we are really married. Our life just feels like a dream!



2 comments:
so cute! Looks like you two had a blast! I totally know what you mean. I can't believe my life isn't a dream either, but married life is definitely the BEST!
oh girl.. u barely made it.. i am holding you to your goal of blogging at least once a month.. but its fun if you do it more:) haha... i just missyou guys is all... u barely made the cut off this month. haha
Post a Comment