Saturday, April 24, 2010

One Year... Are you kidding me?

We had our One year anniversary last week... I can NOT even believe it has been a year! It has gone by SOOO fast!! I have loved every minute of being married! I have the best husband. He is so sweet and caring. I love our little family. We have so much fun being together. We decided that we needed to get away for our anniversary. Andrew planned a little trip to San Diego. It was so much fun to just GET AWAY. While we were there we enjoyed…

Laying out on the beach...

Riding Beach Cruisers along the boardwalk...

Eating lunch at Cafe 976 So YUMMY!!

Saw this famous statue at Seaport Village...


Went to Yogurtland!!


Watching this sunset from our balcony every night!!

We had a ton of fun and really enjoyed the vacation! I am so glad that a year ago we were married! It has been such a great year and I am looking forward to many more wonderful years!


P.S. This is the sign that we saw on the way up to our hotel room... awesome.

No comments: