Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

It was Andrew's birthday last week on August 4th! He turned the big 24! I have to take a few minutes and brag a little about my sweet husband. Andrew is the most patient man I know. He continually impresses me at how patient he is in any situation.( I need to take lessons from him) He is always thinking about others before himself. Andrew is such a hard worker. He has such a good work ethic and NEVER complains about it. Andrew is the one person in the world that can ALWAYS make me laugh! No matter what the situation is he always has a positive attitude on life! He is a great example to those around him. He is incredibly smart and LOVES school! Most of all he loves me so much and always shows me and tells me how much he cares about me! I fall more and more in love with him everyday. Happy Birthday babe! I hope you had a great 24th Birthday! I love you so much!

No comments: