Sunday, December 5, 2010

December...already?

It’s been a good 4 months so I guess it’s time to update the blog! The past couple of months have gone by SOOO fast!! This is mostly due to us going a mile a minute all day everyday! The weekends usually come and we feel as though we have not seen each other all week (which is mostly because we haven’t!) We know it will be SO WORTH IT and all of our hard work will pay off!! We are so thankful especially this time of year for everything we are blessed with! We have SO much to be thankful for and are reminded everyday how lucky we are! After next week Andrew will be done with school for the semester and I will be done with my degree. We cannot wait! We are excited to celebrate the semester being over!

We have grown a lot these past couple months and have been reminded time and time again how incredibly blessed we are. We know that we are watched over on a daily basis. We feel privileged to have such amazing family members and friends. We cannot wait for Christmas! We have all of our lights up and the tree is trimmed. I made my first Christmas craft of the year a couple weeks ago. I am sure there will be plenty more… I was quite pleased with how it turned out!


Andrew is so cute and LOVES putting up Christmas lights. Anyone how knows my dear sweet husband knows what a PERFECTIONIST he is… which (do not get me wrong) I LOVE!! Anyways, this year we decided to do the old school C9 christmas lights. I would not doubt if he was out there with a ruler measuring the exact distance between lights… BUT they do look pretty wonderful! Don't you Agree??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh yay!! i miss you guys! serisouly i always say lets do something (cause we should cause again i miss you two like crazy) but i agree life its just so crazy! ahhh. and i could see andrew measuring the lights. i know chris would do the same. haha. the house is perfection. good job andrew!

Kelsey said...

Your house looks gorgeous from the outside and I am sure the inside matches!! Glad everything is going so well for you and congrats on getting your degree! You are one amazing girl!!