So much has been going on since my last post..3 months ago! So I am going to try to play catch up. I will probably miss things here and there.
April 16th we celebrated our 2 year anniversary!! We didn't do anything over the top this year. We just spent the whole day together!! That night we had planned on going to Cheesecake factory... not just because it is delicious but we also had a gift card! As we arrived at Cheesecake factory we realized there were a ton of police cars and fire trucks... Then realized it was on fire.... So there went that idea! We ended up going to Olive Garden which was good too. It was just so funny that of course the one place we had planned on going was on fire. We laughed about it for a while and it is a funny memory.
Our dear sweet friends Randy And Devlyn (whom we set up on a blind date last July) got married on April 22nd! We were so lucky to be a part of their special day! They are so cute and we could not be happier for them!
Our Easter was fun this year! My Noni & Papa ( my dad’s parents) Have been here for a month for my noni to have knee replacement surgery. It was really fun having them here for Easter. We have gotten to spend a lot of time with them being in town which has been fun!
SCHOOL IS OUT….For 9 more days until summer session starts on May 31st… boo. I am so thankful though for Andrew working so hard and doing as much as he can to graduate fast! Another exciting thing happening this summer is Andrew got chosen to do an internship at PHX Sky Harbor Airport. There were quite a few very qualified applicants and Andrew was chosen! I could not be more proud! It will be an amazing opportunity for him!!!
Where Andrew will be spending a Majority of his summer! We are so lucky and feel so INCREDIBLY blessed all of the time!! Life is amazing and I am so lucky I get to spend it with my best friend for all eternity. I have been working on quite a few new home décor projects lately…..I will try to post pictures soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment