First post of 2011 and its February! I am so horrible at blogging… I didn’t even make it a New Years resolution to be better at blogging. I knew it wouldn’t happen! We had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Years. We enjoyed the WONDERFUL break from school! Of course it just was not long enough! Andrew got an early Christmas present this year and GOT HIS BRACES OFF!! He was so excited to get them off!

The Before Picture October 2009
The After Picture Dec. 2010
He is so excited to be done with braces!
We got Beach Cruiser Bikes for Christmas and LOVE THEM!!
Although we don’t get to ride them a whole lot now that school has started back up for Andrew. There isn’t a day that he gets home from school when the sun is still out! He is such a hard worker and it has definitely paid off already! Last semester he got STRAIGHT A’s & made the Dean’s List for the college of Technology and innovation at ASU! I am so proud of him and feel so lucky to have such a hard working husband.
Last month we went out shooting for a friends birthday. Andrew will find any excuse to go out shooting! We had a ton of fun and are thankful for such amazing friends!
LOVE that my husband LOVES GUNS!
P.S. we set Dev and Randy up on a blind date in July and they are getting married in April!! Woohoo!
We have a busy couple months ahead of us and we are so excited! I will be better at blogging all the exciting events!



No comments:
Post a Comment