Andrew LOVES the D-backs. We have gone to a couple games this year. Andrew tried to surprise me with tickets for last night... but I always find out surprises... I don't know what it is I just always know. But we went to the game last night. I love going to games.. I think sometimes I enjoy watching the people more than the actual game! That sounds creepy but I am a people watcher. We always have a lot of fun at games. I can't wait until SUNS Season starts!!Sunday, September 14, 2008
I Love My Diamondbacks...
Andrew LOVES the D-backs. We have gone to a couple games this year. Andrew tried to surprise me with tickets for last night... but I always find out surprises... I don't know what it is I just always know. But we went to the game last night. I love going to games.. I think sometimes I enjoy watching the people more than the actual game! That sounds creepy but I am a people watcher. We always have a lot of fun at games. I can't wait until SUNS Season starts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment