Saturday, September 20, 2008

ONE Year...

It is crazy to think that a year ago today I was getting ready
to go to Andrew's house to wait for him to come home from
the airport! I can't believe how fast time has gone! I am so
lucky to have Andrew in my life. He is always thinking about me
first and treats me like a princess! It is amazing how things
work out and how blessed I have been in my life.
We have done a lot of fun things since he has been home
here are just a few pictures of some of them!




This is Andrew and I a year ago today, when he came home from Germany!





This Picture was taken on our first "official" date.





Halloween 2007 Andrew in his Lederhosen!








4th Of July at the Cabin!









The rim after a visit to the cabin!






Many D- Backs games!


Just us!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yall are just so fun and cute! i'm so glad you guys are so happy! that makes me happy.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

you two are so CUTE! I hope you still like your hair!! it was so fun to do...oh and sorry my kids were a bit crazy!thats a normal day in my world!!

Mallory said...

hey you need to update!!