Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday!

I am so behind in posting! My sweet husband turned 23 on August 4th. To celebrate his birthday I surprised him with a little get away to Sedona for the weekend! He had NO idea.. which made it really fun when I showed up at his work and asked if he was ready to hit the road! We loved Sedona and especially the weather!! On saturday I had arranged for us to take a helicopter tour of Sedona which Andrew didn't find out about until about an hour before! It was a really cool experience! Our pilot was awesome and we were able to see some breathtaking views! After our helicopter tour we decided to drive to Jerome. We had a ton of fun walking down the cute streets! Thank goodness I have the most patient husband... I had to go in EVERY SHOP! It was such a cute town to visit! I am so thankful for Andrew and what an incredible man he is. He is such a hard worker and a wonderful example to me. Hope you had a great birthday babe!

1 comment:

Debbie & Don said...

Birthdays are so much fun! What a nice gift! Now that both your birthdays are over, When's the house warming?