
I’m a little late on my back to school post…. But better late than never! I think this is the first time I was actually EXCITED to go back to school. Ever since I graduated high school I have been taking a couple of college classes at a time trying to figure out what I wanted to do when I grow up. I never felt quite right about anything I had decided on majoring in. I was beginning to get really down on myself that I hadn’t finished a degree yet and still didn’t know what I wanted to do. I love going to school though and taking classes. I just had NO IDEA what I REALLY…wanted to do. Last year around this time I was really struggling with what would be the best option for me. I had been praying… and PRAYING… and PRAYING!! Then something completely changed my perspective. I was told about a degree program that I immediately fell in love with! I love my job and love working in the healthcare field. My office manager at my current job has told me since I started that I needed to get my degree in management. I never really even considered it…..Until I heard about this great program! It is through Gateway Community College. It is an associate’s in applied science degree in health care services management. I LOVE the class that I am in right now and my teacher. She is so knowledgeable and has so many amazing life experiences. The class is all about the legalities and ethics involved in healthcare. So you can imagine the class is pretty controversial. I thrive on going to this class and I have actually read the BOOK! I feel like a nerd but I just can’t get enough of it! I have never felt so good about something!!The best part is I found out NAU has a distance learning program with a Bachelors degree in community health promotion!! I am so excited and just can’t get enough of school! I am so thankful for a loving heavenly father who knows what is best for me. I am so thankful for the power of prayer!!
I am so proud of my hubby who is doing AMAZING in school!! He is so smart and is taking 13 credit hours and works 40+ hours a week! He is in the process of applying to the ASU college of technology and innovation where he will major in Air Traffic Management. We have done quite a bit of research and are so lucky to live in Arizona! The ASU polytechnic campus now has the most advanced technology in the countryfor the air traffic management program! We are so excited for Andrew. He is hoping to start in January! We actually ran into the head of the school of technology and innovation and he was very impressed with how much Andrew already knew about the program and is excited for him to start!



1 comment:
Congrats on going back to school, and deciding what you want to be when you grow up! I finally decided that when I grow up I want to be a missionary.
Post a Comment