
I just wanted to quickly update and explain how cute my husband is. He just recently got braces a couple weeks ago. He is SO cute with braces. He is SUCH a rule follower.... he will NOT eat anything on the... " DO NOT EAT WHEN YOU HAVE BRACES" list. I am pretty positive that I popped a piece of gum into my mouth while walking out of the ortho office when I got braces... or close to it! He is so excited for his braces! I am so excited for him. When he went in for his consulation the orthodontist got SO excited. Andrew is his " special project". He even gave us a pretty large discount to go with him.. which according to his assistant she has never seen him do in all the years of working with him. So we got lucky!



1 comment:
WOW! Now that is some SERIOUS metal in his mouth!!! good for him....i am glad that he is so excited!!!
Post a Comment